- Definition: An “Associate Fellow” is a registered Paramedic who has completed an ACPP supported educational program to at least Graduate Diploma level or has significant and advanced, primary healthcare experience. The educational program must specialise in primary healthcare. Educational programs not already supported by ACPP will be reviewed on application.
- Voting: An “Associate Fellow” has voting rights.
- Evidence of educational qualification or clinical experience must be submitted for this membership level
- Applicants must submit Curriculum Vitae (CV) and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two referees must be included on the CV.
- Post nominals: AF-ACPP
- Annual Fee = $225 AUD