COVID-19 PARAMEDIC UPDATES
The Australian College of Paramedic Practitioners is committed to supporting and providing up-to-date information for members regarding COVID-19.
ACPP are monitoring the situation closely and believe the most effective contribution the College can make is to facilitate communication. This includes directing members to the most appropriate updates and working with various national, state and local stakeholders to inform members via email and social media.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Paramedics, Aeromedicine and Ambulance first responders
- Information sheet for Paramedics and ambulance first responders
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for aeromedical retrieval of patients
Apps From Australian Federal Department of Health - Corona Virus (Free)
- Australia Dept of Health Official What's App - Corona Virus Update Channel - Must be on What's App Messaging App - Apple Only
- Australia Government Department of Health - Official COVID-19 App
Personal Protective Clothing Advice (PPE)
Learnt Information From China (Full Book - Download For Free)
General Information and Training
- Asthma Guideline in COVID-19 Situation
- Rural and Remote Response - ACRRM - Posters and Information for Rural Practitioners
- Rural Doctors of Australia COVID-19 Response Kit
- COVID-19 - Workplace signage
- TRAINING: How to protect yourself and the people you are caring for from infection with COVID–19' Department of Health online training module
- Media Release - Limits on dispensing and sales of medicines
- INFORMATION: DVA webpage on COVID-19 for health professionals
- TRAINING: COVID-19 Infection Control Training - Department of Health
- Webinar: COVID-19 and digital technology: The roles, relevance and risks of using telehealth in a crisis
- TRAINING: DoH webinar recording: COVID-19 response update to General Practitioners
(Point to Link, Right Click Your Mouse and Press "Open link in new tab")
Other Information Services
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Campaign
A national campaign has launched to inform all Australians about the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The campaign aims to reduce the risk to individuals and families by enabling them to make informed decisions and to take up health recommendations.
To find all the material related to the campaign, including videos please go to:
For campaign posters to display in your workplace/community please click on the links below.