- Definition: This member category is only open to ACPP Fellows and is bestowed by the Board of Directors. Doctor may be awarded to the following:
- An ACPP member completes a Doctorate program supported by the ACPP
- Or outstanding contribution to the Paramedic Practitioner role as a teacher, philosopher, leader, activist, consultant, advisor, or promoter of Paramedic Practitioners.
- Voting: A “Doctor” has voting rights.
- Evidence: Evidence of educational qualification or services to the Paramedic Practitioner role must be submitted for this membership level.
- Title: Dr or Consultant Paramedic.
- Post nominals: D-ACPP.
- Annual Fee: $255 AUD.