- Definition: A “Fellow” is a registered Paramedic who has completed an ACPP supported educational program to at least a Master’s degree level or an approved equivalent. Educational programs not already supported by ACPP will be reviewed on application. The educational program must specialise in primary healthcare and include pathology, radiology and prescribing.
- Voting: A “Fellow” has voting rights.
- Evidence of educational qualification must be submitted for this membership level
- Applicants must also submit Curriculum Vitae (CV) and academic transcript to email@example.com
- Two referees must be included on the CV.
- Post nominals: F-ACPP
- Annual Fee = $225 AUD